Cookies!! Who doesn’t love a good cookie recipe? There are so many options out there for what type of cookies one could bake.
Fall is my favorite season because it means I get to bake with pumpkin without everyone looking at me like I’m weird. Today I decided to bake pumpkin cookies since it’s starting to cool off outside.
This recipe has been a huge hit with family and friends and will definitely be going into my binder!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Skill Level: Easy | Makes: 5 dozen cookies
- 2 1/4 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 c light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 c pumpkin, canned (not pie filling)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 c white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugars.
- Add in the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla and combine thoroughly.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, about half the mixture at a time.
- Drop on a cookie sheet using a rounded table spoon
- Bake for about 13 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cool for a couple minutes on the cookie sheet and then remove and let cool on wire rack
Recipe by Cassie Laemmli on Just a Pinch Recipes